Product ID: 1692181 | Mfg Part #: 65281114Who's Eligible (Details)
Student, Faculty, StaffRetail: $449.00 SAVE $330.01 $118.99
Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Premium streamlines collaboration between all members of the development team. Designed for efficient team development, Visual Studio Premium with MSDN lets you adopt agile practices at your own pace, so your team can accomplish more, faster. You can keep your team focused, productive, and continuously delivering value in shorter cycles with tools for project management, test case management, team collaboration, release management, and more.
Key IDE Features
- Collaborate and archive your teamís collective knowledge with Team Room
- Deliver value regularly and predictably
- Visualize your teamís progress
- Agile Portfolio Management
- Test tools for a variety of testing styles
Visual Studio Online
There is no limit on the number of Premium users that can be added to your Visual Studio Online account. If you donít have a Visual Studio Online account, create one to get access to enterprise capabilities such as Agile Portfolio Management, Web test case management, or Team Rooms.
The included MSDN subscription gives you access to thousands of Microsoft products, plus additional services, so you have everything you need for designing, developing, and testing your applications on a variety of platforms, including Windows Azure.
Collaborate and archive your teamís collective knowledge with Team Room
Discuss work in progress, link directly to work items, and add events in a virtual collaboration space. Unlike email threads, Team Room communications are centralized for visibility by all contributors. Team Rooms can be used for daily standups, connecting with remote team members, and as a durable archive of project activity.
Deliver value regularly and predictably
As release cadences accelerate, it becomes more difficult to automate deployment in repeatable, reliable ways while tracking simultaneous in-flight releases. Visual Studio 2013 enables you to define release stages, acceptance criteria, and approval workflows to automate the release process and deploy continuously.
Visualize your teamís progress
Work Item Charting helps you quickly visualize bugs, user stories, tasks, or any other work item query. Charts are always up to date and accessible to team members, providing them with key information about the progress of the project.
Agile Portfolio Management
Decompose backlogs at the right level for your organization. Whether you are managing multiple teams or a single team, you can create a backlog hierarchy that meets your needs. Map the workflow and status of each backlog in a customized Kanban board that fits your team process.
Test tools for a variety of testing styles
Great applications integrate quality into each development stage. Unit tests ensure code quality and Fakes help you test code correctness by isolating dependencies. Execute your test plan, seek out hidden bugs, and document how the bug was found throughout the development and release process. Coded UI testing automates customer scenario testing so you can deliver a high-quality user experience with less effort.
Supported operating systems
- Windows 8.1 (x86 and x64)
- Windows 8 (x86 and x64)
- Windows 7 SP1 (x86 and x64)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (x64)
- Windows Server 2012 (x64)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (x64)
- 1.6 GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB of RAM (1.5 GB if running on a virtual machine)
- 10 GB of available hard disk space
- 5400 RPM hard disk drive
- DirectX 9-capable video card that runs at 1024 x 768 or higher display resolution
- On Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2, KB2883200 (available through Windows Update) is required
- Internet Explorer 10
- For Windows Phone development:
- Windows 8.1 (x64), Professional edition or higher
- Windows Phone emulator
- A processor that supports Second Level Address Translation (SLAT)